Search

STUSSY9JABLOGSPOT

Entertaiment, News update, Sport news, Celebrity Gossips, Song lyrics. (WE BREAK THEM FIRST)

Category

Crime Story

Woman sells unborn child for N100,000 in Lagos July 5, 2016

Robbers attack Lagos residents, worshippers

Boss shoots housemaid for allegedly abandoning baby

Man cuts off, flushes wife’s lover’s penis

Couple torture toddler to death for rejecting breakfast

Man abandons son for bag of rice in Kano

A middle-aged man, identified as Mallam Yusuf Bala, on Sunday at Singer Market, Fagge Local Government Area of Kano State forfeited his five-year-old son for a bag of rice.

According to an eyewitness account, Bala approached the rice dealer, Alhaji Suleiman Bagudu, to buy a bag of rice, which he carried home but left his son, with a promise to rush home to bring the money for the foodstuff.

This, he said, was because the money on him was not enough to pay for the bag of rice, selling for N14,000 per 50kg bag.

However, six hours after, the said man failed to show up as promised to settle the rice dealer and collect his son.

According to the source, the rice dealer became suspicious, following the Bala’s prolonged absence, a situation that prompted the trader to interrogate the toddler he left behind.

On interrogation, the five-year-old boy innocently led the rice dealer to their home, located at the abattoir area of Koki in Dala Local Government Area of the state.

Despite expressing embarrassment when the rice dealer arrived his home, alongside his child, Bala openly confessed that he was financially handicapped, hence his unbecoming conduct by abandoning his son as a last resort.

Shortly after listening to Bala’s explanation, the rice dealer donated the bag of rice to him and handed over the boy to his father.

When contacted by our correspondent, the Police Public Relations Officer, Kano State Police Command, DSP Musa Magaji Majia, said the incident had not been reported to him, promising to brief the press as soon as the aggrieved party reported the incident. But as of the time of filing this report, Majia had not called our correspondent.

16-year-old boy jailed 10 years for rape, murder

An Indonesian court has sentenced a 16-year-old boy to 10 years in prison on Thursday over the rape and murder of a woman.

The boy, who reportedly acted with two other men, was found guilty of killing the 18-year-old woman by assaulting her with a hoe after raping her in a dormitory outside Jakarta in May.

The other two suspects, aged 24, will face trial later.

The father of the convicted boy said he would appeal, saying his son was at home when the crime took place.

“Even if it’s only a day in prison, we will appeal, let alone 10 years,” his father Nahrudin said.

It was the second rape and murder case in Indonesia to attract nationwide attention this year.

Last month, a court on Sumatra Island sentenced seven teenagers to 10 years in prison each for raping and murdering a 14-year-old girl in April.

MTN worker’s death: Killer suitor arrested in Osun

Three weeks after the murder of a 30-year-old customer care executive with telecommunications company, MTN, Oluwatosin Ashinwo, in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, the man who allegedly stabbed her multiple times, causing her death, has been apprehended by the police.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that 45-year-old David Ogundele, whose love advances were rejected by the deceased, was arrested in Osun on Saturday, May 14, after the police tracked him down with undercover agents.

He was immediately brought back to Kwara State where he was transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation of the Kwara State Police Command, Ilorin.

It was learnt that the police had also retrieved the murder weapon, a kitchen knife which Ogundele, an engineer, used during the attack. Also recovered were slippers, which he left at the scene.

Saturday PUNCH reported on April 30 how Ogundele allegedly attacked Oluwatosin and her mother in her apartment at Tanke area of Ilorin.

He reportedly stabbed the deceased and her murder multiple times, locking them in the apartment as he fled.

Oluwatosin would later bleed to death while her injured mother had to undergo a life-saving surgery to repair the extensive damage inflicted by the knife attack.

Ogundele later told our correspondent by text message while in hiding that he would give himself up to the police because he was under a spell when he attacked the young woman and her mother.

“She is dead, let me die too,” he had said at the time.

The spokesperson for the Kwara State Police Command, Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi, who confirmed his arrest, but could not give further information as he said the suspect would soon be paraded before journalists.

Housemaid who accused Lebanese boss of rape gives birth

A 17-year-old housemaid, Rhoda, who accused her Lebanese boss, a chef with a prominent Lagos hotel, Hassan Ali Husseini, of raping her while working for him, has put to bed.

The teenager, who is in custody of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, reportedly put to bed in a hospital at the Police College, Ikeja.

A source at the agency told our correspondent that the baby, a girl, has the features that make it incontrovertible that the child was fathered by Husseini.

It will be recalled that Husseini had denied that the he raped Rhoda, but that the sexual contact they had was consensual.

Saturday PUNCH had previously reported NAPTIP Zonal Commander, Mr. Joseph Famakin, as saying that Husseini offered to accept the paternity of the child if it resembled him, saying he would accept it happily as “a gift from God.”

He had said at the time that it was not the place of NAPTIP to prosecute the accused of rape but the duty of the police.

The NAPTIP boss had also hinted at the possibility of a DNA test being conducted.

“We have called both parties and the Lebanese man has agreed to take care of her until she puts to bed. He said if the child is black, he would do a DNA test before he accepts the child but if the baby is white, he would thank God for giving him a miracle,” Famakin had said when he was contacted in April.

When he was contacted about what would now happen to the girl and her child now, he said the case was awaiting the advice of the agency’s legal department on the next couse of action.

Famakin said his officials had visited the girl’s hometown in Kogi State to make some findings about her age and the circumstance under which she came to Lagos.

He said, “It is clear it is not a case of trafficking. But the girl’s brother, who brought her to the Lebanese man is in the best position to clarify what the arrangement was. But he has so far stayed in hiding.

“The Lebanese man too has taken responsibility for the child and the mother even though the mother and child are still in our custody. Until a DNA test is conducted, we would not be able to say with 100 per cent certainty that he is the father.

“The man has so far adhered to his bail condition and has always appeared when we need him. In any case, if our legal advisers say we should transfer the case to the police to for the investigation of the rape allegation, we will do so.”

Famakin said the girl is being taken through post-natal care.

Meanwhile, the Zonal Coordinator, Nigerian Immigration Service, Zone A, Ikeja, ACG Musa Maza, has said the NAPTIP has to hand over Husseini over back to the service for further investigation on the status of his stay in the country.

It was learnt that Rhoda’s case was first brought before Maza, who then ordered the arrest of the Lebanese chef.

According to him, his letter to NAPTIP at the time requested that once NAPTIP was done with its investigation, he should be handed over to the service.

But NAPTIP has yet to do so.

“The Nigerian Immigration Service is wholly committed to ensuring that justice is done in this case. When we arrested him, we had to look at the exigency of the situation on ground; life is involved. This is a young innocent girl allegedly impregnated by the Lebanese and she needed care and attention. We quickly had to do the needful by sending her to NAPTIP. It is when NAPTIP hands the man back to us that we will continue with our investigation to determine his immigration status in the country,” Maza said.

Maza said that when Husseini was arrested and the Immigration asked for his passport, he claimed that it was with the Lebanese embassy. He said until he gets the accused back in the custody of the NIS, the Immigration part of the investigation could not proceed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: